Core Tasks/Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability
- Develop a rich user experience for our customers.
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- A knowledge of the latest front-end technologies and best practices as it relates to designing products
- Passion for front-end development and an eye for design.
- A knowledge of microservices and MVC architecture
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with UI development
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with LESS/SCSS is a plus
The person should be passionate about programming with the ability to learn new technologies rapidly. They should be able to work independent or alongside other team members with a proactive problem-solving attitude. The ideal candidate should be punctual and able to adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
Text by Consignor, email@example.com