Consignor aims to develop standard shipping modules for eCommerce platforms based on Consignor API for customers worldwide.
The module will access orders in the ecommerce platform and build shipments through our REST API. From the shipping module, the client should be able to print labels, void shipments and close shipments. All methods are available in the API.
- Develop and maintain shipping modules/plugins for eCommerce systems like Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.
- Do both frontend- and backend development of the module
- Cooperate with the lead eCommerce developer on the architecture of the solution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive work environment and communicates activities with co-workers
- Computer Science or related degree
- Track and understand emerging web coding best technologies, trends, and best practices
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in designing and developing in at least one major eCommerce platform (Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.)
- Familiar with REST web services
- PHP + MySQL/SQL
- OOP development experience
- Well versed with HTML/CSS
- Experience in scripting languages
- Familiar with UX/UI and front end design
- Familiar with .net platform
Tekst av Consignor redaksjonen, email@example.com