The software products that you should expect to find here are ranging from large-scale web based applications, APIs/Web Services to desktop applications and much more. As a Consignor team member you will be involved in developing, maintaining and improving some of our operational software products.
If you are passionate about software development and care about the quality of your work, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to gather bussines/tech requirements
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and maitainance phases
- Develop both client-side and server-side logic, implement required APIs,
- Ensure high unit-testing coverage of bussiness code
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines for application modules
- Develop appropriate architectural and design documentation
- Give solution design presentations for project stakeholders and peers
- Contribute proactively to improve the existing software solutions
Required personality traits
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and in team environments
- Ability to understand complex business requirements
- Curiosity towards new technologies, programming languages, frameworks, etc.
- Comfortable working in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Proactive and detail oriented
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Experience with concepts and patterns such as : APIs, microservices, AJAX, MVC, SSO, Service Bus, IoC, CI/CD
- Good database skills (SQL)
- Confortable working with Linux, scripting and automation tools
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Preferred experience (nice to have)
- Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies
- Experience with Node.js, responsive design and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of DevOps related techniques/technologies
- Experience with AWS is a plus
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at SkillValue, Ana-Maria David, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tekst av Consignor redaksjonen, email@example.com