Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US and Romania.
As a Consignor team member, you will be involved in developing our own software platform for enterprises around the world. The team is working with new technologies and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer.
If you are passionate about software development, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Guide and help junior members of the team
- Contribute to the architectural design of software applications
- Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
- Deliver unit tested code with high quality
Required professional qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC & SQL (MySQL and/or MSSQL).
- Experience with REST API’s
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams to resolve issues, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
Nice to have
- .net Core & dockers knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge (GitLab Pipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS stack (CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, Terraform, etc.)
Required personality traits and skill set
- Passionate about programming with the desire to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and in team environments
- Able to understand complex business requirements
Benefits (R&D ROMANIA)
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at Skillvalue – Andrada-Ioana Laazaroiu email@example.com
Text by Consignor, firstname.lastname@example.org